Translate

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A celebration

The bride, groom and Peter Pan

There aren't many things that stand in the way of a paddle for me but the marriage of my daughter is one.

Friday evening we celebrated the addition of one new member, officially, to our family. It was a celebration that finished on Saturday morning with breakfast, check out and the drive home. Too late to catch the crew who I knew would be paddling but it was a happy miss.

I don't have to "wish" them a happy life together, I know they will be.

I shot the picture of Lisa climbing the Peter Pan statue in Bowring Park at the same time as the wedding photographer was busy. Lisa climbed the statue frequently as a small child and wanted some of her wedding pictures to include it. That's my always happy Lisa; Tim is a lucky man, as are we to have him part of our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment