Translate

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Strike two

In the moment

Today I was on my way to join Clyde, Dean, Gary and Tobias for a paddle on the Southern Shore. Some distance away from the high speed highway I had car issues, the rear control arm broke. I limped at 40 kms/hr to the highway hoping to catch one of the guys going by so I'd still be able to paddle. Didn't happen so crestfallen, I limped home to take the boat off the car.

After my computer suffered a cyber attack last week this was a second mishap. The silver lining is that it could have happened at 100 kms/hr with serious consequences - I could have flipped the car and damaged my Nordkapp :-P

These things come in threes so I'll be looking over my shoulder for a while waiting for the other shoe to fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment